Friday, November 28, 2008

The Young Entrepreneur Part 2

Some things people make up about themselves
And they feel better when they can convince everybody of these things
Things like: I am a powerful and intelligent person
Women love me, and I am very successful or will be soon

----

Things like: ‘I am a better and more equipped human being
Than the person beside me, or the person beside that person
I am not normal, or boring, or limited
I am unique and special and powerful and I fuck women as proof

----

Some people think these things
But there will always be a person out there who won’t be convinced
Who’ll say: Whatever
To friends after meeting the Young Entrepreneur

----

The young entrepreneur can beat them, though
He can call them haters 'They are inferior to me,'
says the the Young Entrepreneur
Who by some combination of genetics and social conditioning

Fucking rules.

----

I am a good person, or will be a good person
And will not be depressed, I will draw pay and have
An integrated spiritual life